A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, October 15, 2015

I WAS A PURPLE MAN TODAY


Even in a world of horror,
Civility must rule...
Or anarchy and chaos will take over!
I vote for civility,
For... I Was A Purple Man Today!

RLJ







I WAS A PURPLE MAN TODAY

(Herndon, Virginia)


Be it 8 teenagers, or 80 teenagers, committing suicide because of bullying... any number is too much!
The human animal is a horrid beast that oft times lives to torture and bully anyone perceived to be weak!
But, among the horrible assholes lurks the avengers who protect the innocent by any means possible!
Today, the protection comes in the form of a color blitz... tomorrow, perhaps, a BULLY might be the one to go home crying!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment