A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, October 20, 2015

MY GHOST LOVES ME TOO MUCH


Fifteen year old Sarah Jay has lived in the Maxtell Orphanage for six years.
A community destroying tragedy brought her here to live.
Everybody in the orphanage is outright afraid of her because,
As Sarah says,
"My Ghost Loves Me Too Much!"

RLJ







MY GHOST LOVES ME TOO MUCH

(Petersburg, Virginia)



When I was a younger lass, my parents, Elder Bowen and other members of the church thought I was possessed by the devil!
They performed an exorcism on me one night and that turned out to be a real waste of God's time!
All they did was piss-off eldritch energy from beyond anything any of us can ever hope to understand.
And now... they are all still dead, I am still in this orphanage and the ghost they actually grounded to me is still my murderous guardian spirit!

SNJ



No comments:

Post a Comment