A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, October 11, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (18)



The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC


------------------------------



I am discovering that Richmond, Virginia is a huge city.
There are thousands upon thousands of houses and other buildings to explore.
And, there are so many African American zombies here for me to dodge and kill.
At least I now know I am not the only black person walking the streets of the dead.
Perverse of me to say... sure... but I need irony to keep me mentally sharp, too.
And now... more attacks on The Homicidal Dead!

JAC







THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (18)


Well OK, journal of mine... it's now time to wipe some of the gore and puss off my hands so I can write in you.
I am now on the other side of the Nickle Bridge and my hands are still shaking from the spent energy.
God, I love killing zombies... because I can only more forward in my life if I mow through their hoards.
Now, I have a whole new area of Richmond to explore and discover... and more undead to kill for me to live!

JAC


No comments:

Post a Comment