A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, October 18, 2015

THE WHISPERERS CONTINUE TO WHISPER


The Whisperers still whisper their derision for their current state of being.
They are angry and sometimes they take it out on me by bugging me too much.
Like, for example, tonight...
The Whisperers Continue To Whisper!

SEL






THE WHISPERERS CONTINUE TO WHISPER

(Floris, Virginia)


Oh my god, what in the hell am I going to do to get some sleep around here?
It's now 3:22 a.m. and the Whisperers in the attic are still going on and on and on for another night!
I have always hear their haunting hushed banter... as they lament their desire to be down here with me!
What the hell do I know to do for them to get to this side of reality... I just want some goddamn sleep!

SEL

No comments:

Post a Comment