A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, October 12, 2015

I SEE MY DOCTOR AT NIGHT


My Name is Sylar LeBell.
I have a chronic illness that needs medical maintenance.
My doctor and I are so close that we might as well be having an affair.
She gives me the care I need to exist...
I give her something she needs.
These are a couple of the reasons why... I See My Doctor At Night!

SLL







I SEE MY DOCTOR AT NIGHT

(Harrisonburg, Virginia)


Tonight is my next doctor's appointment... and I'll be seeing the amazing Dr. Cantori, as usual!
I live to see her once a month because she is the only one who can draw blood from my tiny veins!
Our relationship is based on trust... for the sublime things she does to me when I visit her private practice!
She cares for my Crohn's Disease... I let her bite my neck for a good meal... ah, the caveats of having a vampire doctor!

SLL

No comments:

Post a Comment