A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, October 26, 2015

IN THE SPIRIT OF THE NEED FOR BLOOD (AN EXCERPT)


Sally Markum first thought her abductor was a pervert.
But when he showed her his fangs,
She realized the trouble she was in was all...
In The Spirit Of The Need For Blood!

RLJ







IN THE SPIRIT OF THE NEED FOR BLOOD  (AN EXCERPT)

(Ransom, West Virginia)



Don't you cry, my dear... the pain you will soon experience will be exquisite and brief!
Yes, now you're in the spirit... slowly remove that blouse and look into my eyes!
Your neck pulses with the electrolyte electricity that blood through artery creates!
You might hate me now, it's human nature, but, in a few days, you and I will willingly drink the blood of humans together!

ZRM


No comments:

Post a Comment