A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, October 13, 2015

ONE ZOMBIE ALIVE (AN EXCERPT)


I think my name is Allen Lowe.
And it is true that I recently died from lung cancer.
And I also was recently buried.
And now I have returned to the real work as...
One Zombie Alive!

AWL







ONE ZOMBIE ALIVE  (AN EXCERPT)


I awoke to abject silence!
The absence of sound felt like a scream from every neuron inside my confused brain!
In this silence, was sound... and that noise was inside my rattled imagination!
I also awoke to profound darkness... and that realization began to set my panic!

AWL

No comments:

Post a Comment