A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, October 16, 2015

BLEEDING FOR YOU (AN EXCERPT)


In case you forgot,
As you read this missive again,
I was... Bleeding For You!

RLJ







BLEEDING FOR YOU  (AN EXCERPT)

(Rugby, North Dakota)  


...I left the scene of the frightful murders of my friends not very long ago. The front door of the café was locked shut… actually jammed shut with the locking mechanism that had been crushed shut. I had to climb out the restroom window, into the nighttime darkened alley, to escape the carnage. I’m back home at my apartment now and I’m sitting in the darkness of my bedroom, cowering and shaking in the corner like a wet frightened animal!...

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment