A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, October 4, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (17)


The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC







THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (17)


I need to cross the raging James River from this south side of the city to get to the north side!
So, I've spent the last week killing 174 zombies with only a hammer... I needed the practice!
I must cross the dead car jammed Nickle Bridge on foot to get over there... a 2030 foot zombie gauntlet!
What will I find on the other side of Richmond... to get there I must fight for it... just killing more zombies to feel alive!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment