A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, March 31, 2016

ADDICTION CAN BE A REAL HORROR


The first addiction was soul sucking.
There was only one way to break the addiction,
Substitute one addiction with another less damaging one.
Well, one sees how that is going as it is truth that...
Addictions Can Be A Real Horror!

CNH





ADDICTION CAN BE A REAL HORROR

(Thornton, New Hampshire)


I'm Charlie Jones and I just took a long hard drag from this goddamn E-Cigarette...
Hoping to again partially satisfy my overwhelmingly unsatisfiable grotesque addiction craving.
Something just went very wrong with this damn thing -- pure fire just shot into my lungs!
I’m now on the floor writhing in debilitating  pain... and the fucking carpet in now on fire!

CNH

No comments:

Post a Comment