A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, March 17, 2016

I AM THEIR DEATH, AGAIN (AN EXCERPT)


My name is Allen Langstrom!
I am a vampire hunter!
And... I Am Their Death, Again!

ALL





I AM THEIR DEATH, AGAIN  (AN EXCERPT)

(Transylvania, Louisiana)


...In my profession, it can be a great equalizer to be proceeded by a dangerous reputation!
I embrace my reputation because it gains me the respect I need to destroy my enemies!
You should see them quake in their boots with fear as they watch me approach their camp!
I don't even have to brandish the wooden stakes... some of them simply lie down to die without a fight!...

ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment