A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, March 10, 2016

I DO THE HAUNTING AROUND HERE


It is just about time for Demetria Anderson to head out into the night.
She is dressed to kill... and kill she will.
But right now she has a dilemma to deal with.
The problem is downstairs.
And, it has prompted her to declare... I Do The Haunting Around Here!

 DSA





I DO THE HAUNTING AROUND HERE

(Iowa City, Iowa)


Who's that weeping in my downstairs room at this, the midnight hour?
It's now the the witching hour, I live alone, and someone is in my downstairs reading den.
I turned off the radio, and the TV, and I never leave them on... so, what is that sound?
I was told this house was haunted before I purchased it, but I'm the undead vampire here... I do the haunting around here!

DSA

No comments:

Post a Comment