A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, March 29, 2016

THE SAGA OF HUMAN SHEEP (AN EXCERPT)


Sometimes the horror that drags a population through the blood is self-made!
Take what the people of Wisconsin have done to themselves!
The shameful debacle they created for themselves is... 
The Saga Of Human Sheep!

HAB





THE SAGA OF HUMAN SHEEP  (AN EXCERPT)

(Madison, Wisconsin)


Even though I'm still half asleep, I'll always know that my name is Harrison Blake. 
I was just having another of my many, many nightmares as I lie, tossing and turning, in my bed.
I am suffering through a fit of horror as I relive today's apocalypse that has ripped apart my state. 
In my nightmares, the unwashed humans in my state have all been turned into... human sheep!

HAB

No comments:

Post a Comment