A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, March 6, 2016

WHAT COURAGE BE THERE IN DEATH


An old man sits silently in his wheelchair.
He does realize that the end of his life is near.
And... he is angry about it all.
Living on 'til death takes you is not courageous!
He asks himself this question every day...
What Courage Be There In Death?

SMA





WHAT COURAGE BE THERE IN DEATH

(Tampa Bay, Florida)


Written with shaky hands: It has been said by somebody out there that it takes a lot of courage to face your own death.
As I'm sitting in my wheelchair, with pen and pad, under Hospice Care, here in my dark bedroom... I say... what the hell?
The oxygen tube in my nose is crap, the IV in my right arm is bullshit and the feeding tube down my throat is hellish torture!
I see death every day... standing in the dark corner smiling at me... waiting for me... and there is no courage here, only solid hatred!

SMA

No comments:

Post a Comment