A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, March 18, 2016

LET ME GO BEFORE I DIE AGAIN


Maggie has committed an act so arcanely profound it might as well be a crime against nature.
She still doesn't know how she made this act happen.
It has been decades since it happened.
Her husband, Spellman, is the victim.
And every time it is about to happen to him again he begs Maggie to...
Let Me Go Before I Die Again!

SPW





LET ME GO BEFORE I DIE AGAIN

(Natchez, Mississippi)


I dream of you, dearest Maggie, when I die every night between 8:21 PM and 8:21 AM after my body goes into its deep recess.
You always wait for me to awaken... sitting by my reposed body... keeping it safe until I open my eyes.
When you first murdered me 20 years ago, we both discovered that I cannot die... in the conventional sense.
We both know it is your guilt keeping me alive.... but I want you to let me go... but you won't because of your guilt... leaving me in a nightmare hell, dear Maggie!

SPW

No comments:

Post a Comment