A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, March 7, 2016

CUSTOMER SERVICE WORK


Anderson Willis just flicked the morning newspaper onto the back seat of his car.
He has got to keep informed about the always busy news in this city.
Today, he intensely read the article about the possible Serial Killer in the area.
He gave a little chuckle at the thought before going inside of his job to do his...
Customer Service Work!

ANW





CUSTOMER SERVICE WORK

(San Francisco, California)


Ah, another long day at the office is over and done with!
Again, I changed the life of a person I came into contact with today.
I do my best customer service work in the complaint department on my lunch break.
You could ask the idiot who had the nerve to complain to me, but he is dead and smelly in the trunk of my car!

ANW

No comments:

Post a Comment