A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, March 25, 2016

THE CARNAGE BEGINS WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS



Sven walks the dangerous after dark streets of Philadelphia tonight...
With a single purpose of mind.
He is a trained killer of something very difficult to kill.
He should have been back in Sweden 3 days ago, but he has more work to do here.
He just found his targets, and...
The Carnage Begins When The Music Stops!

SWN





THE CARNAGE BEGINS WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)


The organ music was beautiful sound to my ears as I entered the darkened abandoned church.
But, obviously, the musician was playing those Gothic melodies with one intent in mind... to unnerve me!
It would take more than a huge darkened building and midnight weirdness to keep me away from them.
The music abruptly halted, signifying to me that they knew I had arrived... and that a whole lot of thick, cold vampire blood was about to be spilt tonight!

SWN

No comments:

Post a Comment