A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WHY A GROWN MAN CALLS HIS MOMMY




In the dark!
In the middle of the night!
In my bedroom!
 Where I believe I am untouchable!
Ah, but shock and surprise...
In the middle of the night!
It happens!
Here is a reason Why A Grown Man Calls His Mommy!

WKL





WHY A GROWN MAN CALLS HIS MOMMY

(Boulder, Colorado)


Well mom, as you know, your son Walter here never really been afraid of spiders.
But last night, when I awoke at midnight, and I discovered that something was on my forehead?
Holy Crap, mom... I shot out of the bed and clawed at my face so hard I almost knocked myself out.
Well, I'll let you go back to sleep now... I always need my mommy... even at 34 years old... as I hold this can of RAID in my shaky right hand!

WKL

No comments:

Post a Comment