A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, March 8, 2016

UNDER MY BED AS I SLEEP



I'm Zephyr Young... and I have a tale of monster horror to tell. 
They whisper all night long.
What they are, I don't know.
But, they are horrible monsters, all loud and bloody.
And they fight... Under My Bed As I Sleep!

ZAY





UNDER MY BED AS I SLEEP

(Kailua, Hawaii)


The otherworldly creatures whispering and thumping under my bed are a rowdy bunch tonight.
I have never understood a single word they say with that garbled monster language.
What I do understand is the violence they perpetrate upon each other from night to night.
I'm really getting tired of cleaning up their bile and their gore and their blood every morning when I awaken from my fitful sleep!

ZAY

No comments:

Post a Comment