A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, March 11, 2016

ANARCHY TRUMPED



Three thousand Caucasian boisterous people at a Donald Trump rally.
Some of the Caucasian people are there to protest Trump.
Twenty-five black people at that same rally.
Some of them are there to protest.
All hell breaks loose when the few black protesters dare to speak out.
And the mob of delusional duped Trump Supporters descend down upon them.
And the result is right there on my TV... Anarchy Trumped!

RLJ





ANARCHY TRUMPED

(Herndon, Virginia)


It's a cool Friday night in March... the weather is oddly great... and I just want to watch some TV.
I turn on the TV and flip around a few channels, past basketball, and guess where I finally end up... CNN.
And what do I see on CNN... I see the fantasy horror movie THE PURGE right there on Chicago's streets.
No, not the movie on CNN... that anarchic bullshit is real... at another bat shit crazy Donald Trump rally... and his chaos is real world horror... in the USA!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment