A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WOLVES SNIFFING THE AIR


Without saying a word,
Two New York City executives instantly knew everything about the other.
They are very special humans,
Controlled by supernatural forces controlled by the moon.
The know each other because they are...
Wolves Sniffing The Air!

WML 





WOLVES SNIFFING THE AIR

(Manhattan, New York City)


That lady over there... the one in the white Akris power suit... she is not what she appears to be.
Oh, by day she runs her brokerage business from a high rise on Wall Street... but, by night she is a real monster.
Well, on the nights of the full moon, that is... when she drives upstate to her woodland cottage to murder prey.
How do I know all this... by the burn of the Pentagram in my own right palm... I can smell her every deed when she is near me... and, she to me, too!

WML

No comments:

Post a Comment