A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MY MELANCHOLY BLUES



Patrick Jeffcoat has just suffered a Godzilla stomp to his soul.
That was yesterday.
Last night he suffered the horrors of nightmares.
Today, he muses over his pain.
And tonight, he knows, will be another night steeped in...
My Melancholy Blues!

PEJ 





MY MELANCHOLY BLUES

(Rhome, Texas)


All the way up here toward the top of Texas... might as well be on the stark lonely moon.
One hour away from Dallas and this might as well be a million miles away from the city life.
Much to my horror, my son left me here yesterday to find his way, and a wife, in the big city.
My blues isn't really melancholy... I know where my pain is... and it is now down there in Dallas, Texas!

PEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment