A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, September 29, 2014

20,000 BULLETS LATER


"Their bullets shredded the hills and leveled the trees.
And... they still could not complete their mission."

TWW







20,000 BULLETS LATER 

Even though they know I'm coming for them, they are still coming toward me!
The threat of my deadly presence still does not deter their continual advance!
I'll have to kill them all... how can they be so stupid and so cocky?
The moon is full tonight... they better be cocked and loaded with big silver bullets!

TWW

No comments:

Post a Comment