A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 24, 2014

DRAINED INTO THE SOIL


These times of war and strife are dangerous for a creature like me.
The more that people kill other people...
The more chances I have to slake my thirst without murdering them!
The bodies are there... but much to my chagrin, my food has often Drained Into The Soil!

BAZ





DRAINED INTO THE SOIL

...My name is Bohdan Zhuk and I have lived in the throws of territorial conflicts all my life.
My country is now named Ukraine... that may change if Russia takes over my country.
I have witnessed, and fought, these never ending battles for 200 long years!
Even a creature of the night can become numb to war... gunshots bleed the dead before I can feed...

BAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment