A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, September 5, 2014

FIVE FEET FROM DROWNING


Just because an animal has a reputation as being friendly,
It is still an animal.
And actually, what is friendliness when it comes to a wild animal?

JAN





FIVE FEET FROM DROWNING

The Dolphins were as friendly as Janet said they would be.
Swimming with them was excellent fun... until one of them grabbed my arm and took me down.
I was as helpless as a rag doll in the hands of a rambunctious four year old.
It finally released me... I struggled to reach the ocean surface... PANIC... Five Feet From Drowning!

JAN  


No comments:

Post a Comment