A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, September 12, 2014

MATTERS


Sometimes it gets so bad that you have to take matters into your own hands!

POM





MATTERS

I have my 34" Louisville Slugger in my left hand and my right hand on the door knob of my front door.
I am going to walk over to the apartment adjacent to mine and kill the bastard who lives there.
I have listened to him viciously beat his wife throughout the night... again... for the last time!
Fuck the ineffective police... I'm putting a stop to this wife beater piece of trash horror show tonight!

POM

No comments:

Post a Comment