A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, September 2, 2014

EXCERPT FROM... "ONE HUNDRED YEARS IN THE BASEMENT"


     My name is Barham Anatolia Nowak and I own a company that demolishes old building. I have seen extremely strange things over many years of bringing down old structures. Basements of abandoned buildings hide many secrets in their dark, and often times very scary, lower levels. But nothing can compare to the secret I am keeping in the sub-basement of the present project I am working on.
     I removed three bricks from the farthest wall back in the west wing of a particular room. I sensed that there was a space behind that wall. What I found behind the brick... something so extraordinarily bizarre and frightening... has rocked my sense of reality.
     I have not told my 36 man crew of my discovery. This is my secret... and I have to solve the mystery of... it must have been there for "ONE HUNDRED YEARS IN THE BASEMENT!"  

BAN
     





EXCERPT FROM... "ONE HUNDRED YEARS IN THE BASEMENT"


'She glimmered with the bright green luminescence of a child's Glow Stick.
The closer I walked toward her, with the darkness to my back, the brighter she became.
I asked myself, "How could she survive being walled in behind hundreds of years of brick wall?"
And when she suddenly reached for me, I turned and got the hell out of that freaking basement!'

BAN


No comments:

Post a Comment