A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, September 11, 2014

HOWLING AT THE SUPERMOON

A changeling is forced to transform by the rays of the full moon!
An evil beast is made more vicious when the moon is super.
Does the changeling get a moral pass if it tries to mitigate the impending slaughter?

RLJ





HOWLING AT THE SUPERMOON

The Harvest Moon this year is going to be an autumnal equinox supermoon!
It won't overtake the darkness of the midnight witching hour until the 23rd of September!
I can already feel the early effects.. my body burns to release the vicious beast within!
The Werewolf howls inside my mind... this is going to be bad... I better hide from civilization!

HOS 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment