A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, September 1, 2014

LEAKY FAUCETS


"She is satisfied at the moment.
Better to hide in the bathroom until I heal."

PAN




LEAKY FAUCETS

The blood, so rich and red and iron scented, flows like runny pudding from my neck wounds.
She bit into me too deeply tonight and the now tainted blood flow will not cease.
I dare not go back into the bedroom in this state of leaky faucet.
She might tear me apart with her bloodlust, again, and that is never a pretty sight!

PAN

No comments:

Post a Comment