A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, September 27, 2014

TROPHIES

  It has been said again and again...
Revenge is not pretty in a Horrorwalker World!
When monsters and creatures and things get done in... oh, well!
But when humans get their comeuppance, the final result can be truly... horrible!

RLJ





TROPHIES

...Oh yea, the rape happened right there in my bedroom!
He was too strong and too heavy for me to get him off of me!
But when he relaxed after he was done... I used all my training to make him pay!
I've already disposed of his body... and his eyeballs now sit on my drawer as TROPHIES!...

SAN


No comments:

Post a Comment