A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 3, 2014

COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT


The undead dead have fantastical fantasy dreams, too.

CVD





COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT

The darkness is my closet from which I have been locked inside for 121 years.
I dream of awakening one dusk, staying up all night long and then walking out into the dawn.
I cannot remember what the sun feels like as it warmed my pallid skin and my cold blood.
I dream the dream of a spicy, salty, nice blood meal... right before I come out into the light!

CVD



No comments:

Post a Comment