A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, September 8, 2014

A DEATH TO WHAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN


I knew Jason Markov was something evil, already dead and a serial killer.
He was my next door neighbor... and the things I saw at night made me very suspect.
I finally had enough, the night I saw blood smeared on the back of my car.
Next morning, I broke into his basement to give him... a death to what looks like a man.

PAY






A DEATH TO WHAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN

I killed a man today... drove a sharpened Oak wood stake through his deadened heart.
He howled in pain like a mythical banshee as I held him down to die again!
Was this murder, of a murderer, on my part... he looked and sounded like he was a man.
But as he crumbled to dry grey dust in my shaking hands... no, this was no man!

PAY


No comments:

Post a Comment