A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, September 9, 2014

GHOSTS TO THE REAR

Do you sometimes feel like you are being followed...
Even though you think you don't see anything?
Perhaps you should know about... Ghosts To The Rear.

ZAW





GHOSTS TO THE REAR


There is something shadowy living behind me and I don't know if it is my friend.
 Sometimes I can glance its shadow just out of the side of my eyes as it follows me.
I sometimes hear it breathing behind me... and sometimes feel its breath on my neck!
And I have to ask myself, 'Do the evil things I do actually come from me.. or it?'

ZAW

No comments:

Post a Comment