A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, September 13, 2014

BRAIN SWELL

"... fever dreams of Quinine Sulfate mixed into my Jim Beam shots..."

PAA




BRAIN SWELL

Filled with Malaria is the worst way to spend your time on the run from Johnny Law!
These backwoods are full of Hummingbird sized mosquitoes with their vampire lust!
The chills and the shakes and the hallucinations started attacking me two nights past!
I'm so brain dead... are those police officers approaching me, or are they Grizzly Bears?

PAA




No comments:

Post a Comment