A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, September 6, 2014

FRESH AIR


There are certain rules to prevent unwanted horror, like, for example, the need to breath... 
FRESH AIR!

OOM




FRESH AIR

Just like warnings say, never mix chlorine products and ammonia.
Indeed, I did make a stupid mistake in doing something that idiotic.
I passed out right here on the goddamn bathroom floor.. on the wet floor...
And... I had better... muster... the strength... to open... the door... for fresh...

OOM

No comments:

Post a Comment