A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BEGGING

Sometimes the dead do come back for revenge. 
What might happen when the dead finally track you down?

RLJ




BEGGING

Please, dear god in heaven above... please stop staring at me like that.
I'm so sorry I killed you last Halloween night... I thought you were a deer in the road.
I rounded that corner, I struck something unseen, and I did not imagine it was a person.
You've found me... now you haunt my nights... killing me with guilt... please forgive me...

MHY



No comments:

Post a Comment