A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 17, 2014

STATE'S RIGHTS


You have taken years of abuse from your evil man!
Nobody on earth will help you escape the pain!
The time for the ultimate revenge is now!
...Better know your States's Rights!

RLJ





STATE'S RIGHTS

Last night was the last time I allowed myself to be terrorized by my violent husband!
He has repeatedly beat me, burned me, verbally ripped away my soul and physically raped me.
Last night, after a decade of abuse, I reached my final straw... he said he will kill my mother!
The shotgun is pointed at the front door... he'll be home soon... I mustn't miss... this is Florida, you know!

SAB


No comments:

Post a Comment