A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, September 25, 2014

A SUPERHERO TURNED


It is now one year later, today, that I -- "HYPERDIAMOND" --  made my fateful decision.
Two billion men have been destroyed by my indestructible bare hands.
I will rid this planet earth of the psychotic scourge of evil men...
Even if I have to leave every woman on earth begging me to leave just a few good ones alive!

THM






A SUPERHERO TURNED

I was an idealistic do-gooder superstar superhero back in my earlier crime-fighter days.
I believed in what I believed was the inherent good inside the souls of mankind.
As it turned out... I was a stupid fool -- man is an awful creature who would rather kill than love!
When their terroristic beheadings became a reality show, I decided... men must die to save this world!

THM

No comments:

Post a Comment