A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, September 23, 2014

CHICKEN BONES


Adowa was cursed by someone sneaky and evil.
The bones on her lifeless, undead chest was a warning.
Modern medicine and science cannot help her.
And I am told, by the saddened Healers, the only cure is in the Chicken Bones!

MAZ






CHICKEN BONES

...I am not prepared for the Sangoma to perform the final spell on my daughter's decaying body.
The curse is destroying her slowly and my family forced me to take to her to the Healer... again.
She is still covered in ritual chicken blood... even as I handed the chicken bones to the Sangoma.
My daughter became a dead in her soul Xidachane... and only chicken bones can cure her!...

MAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment