A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, September 19, 2014

THE WAY OUT OF THE NIGHTMARE


I am Sarah Amane Watanabe, The Dream Whisperer!
I live dead center in this horror world know as the Horrorwalker World.
Things ofttimes unexplainable happens on this planet's dreamscape.
Find me if you want me to help you explain your unexplainable nightmares.

SAW




THE WAY OUT OF THE NIGHTMARE

Sleeping in the throws of a hurricane crazy nightmare is the bane of someone's existence!
Who wants to wake up shaking and screaming because the monster just caught you by the ankle?
Count on me, a woman who lives to hunt down the nasty demons that haunt people's nightmares...
The Dream Whisperer... to help you climb your way out of the dark dream medium into the light!

SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment