A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, September 21, 2014

FULFILLING THE CURSE


Collecting, and harboring, cursed artifacts is a dangerous game.
One always runs the risk of curse transference!
And then innocent people may suffer as you are Fulfilling The Curse!

MAH






FULFILLING THE CURSE

They are known in arcane circles of magic and evil as The Dead Man's Gun!
There have been many versions of this most profane of firearms.
They are infused with an evil curse that turns the owner into a homicidal serial killer.
I love to clean and polish my Dead Man's Gun... after I fulfill the curse every night!

MAH

No comments:

Post a Comment